Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol
Radisson Hotel’s highest priority is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team member and partners worldwide.
- Our aim is to give our clients confidence when choosing their hotel partners going forward so we are working in partnership with SGS the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, as they are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, view "press release"
- To support our commitment to delivering a clean and safe environment for our guests, team members and business partners, we have introduced a 20 step guide for Hotels and a 10 step guide for M&E. These steps will be adapted and updated as and when new
- For further information please see our RHG Safety Protocol Presentation
New 2020 RHG Flexible Cancellations M&E T&C’s
- You can reduce the number of expected event attendees by 10% (per day), up to arrival, free of charge
- In case of cancellation, eligible event fees can be utilized as a credit for future events held by June 30, 2021
- No prepayment required, when guaranteeing the event with a credit card